StATS: New categories needed (created 2007-10-18).
I need to develop some new categories. The first will discuss report cards, league tables, and other measures of hospital and individual performance. The pages I have on this topic already are scattered among various categories.
- Stats: Report cards (August 27, 2004)
- Stats: Report cards (February 16, 2005)
- Stats: Using APR-DRGs for risk adjustment (May 24, 2006)
- Stats: Resources for the use of Statistical Process Control in Healthcare (September 15, 2006)
- Stats: When is a control chart not a control chart? (February 6, 2007)
- Stats: What I'm working on right now (March 18, 2007)
- Interesting article: Comparison of hospital episode statistics and central cardiac audit database in public reporting of congenital heart surgery mortality (October 18, 2007)
There may be others. I also need a category that talks about intellectual property, software patents, and related legal issues. The most recent weblog entry belongs in this category.
There may be others as well.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. It has borrowed heavily from the StATS website, also licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. This page was written by Steve Simon and was last modified on 2010-04-01. Need more information? I have a page with general help resources. You can also browse for pages similar to this one at Category: Website details
This page was written by Steve Simon while working at Children's Mercy Hospital. Although I do not hold the copyright for this material, I am reproducing it here as a service, as it is no longer available on the Children's Mercy Hospital website. Need more information? I have a page with general help resources. You can also browse for pages similar to this one at