Coming soon! (created 2005-03-22).
This page is moving to a new website.
Under the details section of these web pages, I have a page talking about future plans. After months of neglect, I took the time to update that page. I also need to keep better track of my unfinished weblog entries, and work needed on the final draft of my book on Statistical Evidence. Here's a running list of things that I want to talk about. The newer entries are in red.
Incomplete or upcoming pages on the Definitions page.
- Correlational study
- Inferential study
- Multicenter study
- N of 1 randomized trial [Important link]
- Odds ratio
- Pearson correlation
- Point biserial correlation
- Prospective study
- Random sample
- Relative risk
Incomplete or upcoming pages on the Planning your research study page.
- So you want to write a questionnaire (draft)
- Privacy concerns in research (draft)
- Establishing validity and reliability (draft)
- Why informed consent is so important (draft)
Incomplete or upcoming pages on the Selecting an appropriate sample size page.
- Cluster randomization
- Stratified sample
Incomplete or upcoming pages on the Steps in the Typical Data Analysis page.
- Analysis of Variance models
- Circular designs
- Equivalence models
- Longitudinal data models
- Bayesian models
- Confidence intervals
- Data mining models
- Differential expression
- Microarray models
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
- Nonlinear regression model
- Simple model of nonlinear growth
- S-shaped curves
- Poisson Regression Model
- Interpreting Poisson Regression Coefficients
- Quality control models
- Reliability and validity models
- Definition: intraclass correlation coefficient
Incomplete pages in this weblog
- Clinical importance (February 11, 2005)
- A simple microarray experiment [Incomplete] (September 21, 2004)
- Ratio of observations to independent variables [Incomplete] (November 17, 2004)
- The price of Kaplan-Meier [Incomplete] (September 23, 2004)
- Software patents [Incomplete] (November 19, 2004)
- Intellectual conflict of interest [Incomplete] (November 24, 2004)