This page has moved to my new website.
I've updated a few of my pages (see below for the links). I got two nice compliment recently by email. I'm working furiously on microarray data analysis, and I added a simple example for computing sample size in a study of a diagnostic test. I also revised my How to Read a Journal main page to create the eight major sections of the book I hope to get published.
- Stats: Compliments
- Stats: Steps in a typical micro array data analysis
- Stats: Diagnostic test sample size
- Stats: How to Read a Medical Journal Article, title page.
The work on the microarray page is still far from complete, but the page had gotten so long that I had to split it into several smaller pages. Here's the basic organization
Steps in a typical micro array data analysis (Main page)
- What is a microarray?
- Importing data from a microarray experiment
- Software for microarray data analysis
- Design of microarray experiments
- Normalization for microarray data
- Differential expression in microarray data
- Supervised learning for microarray data
- Unsupervised learning for microarray data
- Microarray bibliography and links (replaced by the Microarray resources in January 2005)
You may also want to look at some of the additional material about microarrays on my weblog.