Stats >> Training >> Heroin data
The file heroin.txt shows the time that heroin addicts spend in a clinic. Some addicts were still in the clinic at the end of the study and should be treated as censored observations.
- Clinic (1 or 2)
- Status (0 if censored, 1 if not)
- Time (number of days spent in the clinic)
- Prison (1=prison record, 0=no record)
- Dose (Methadone dosage in mg/day)
- lib.stat.cmu.edu/DASL/DataArchive.html The Data and Story Library. Link last checked on May 11, 2004. "DASL (pronounced "dazzle") is an online library of datafiles and stories that illustrate the use of basic statistics methods. We hope to provide data from a wide variety of topics so that statistics teachers can find real-world examples that will be interesting to their students. Use DASL's powerful search engine to locate the story or datafile of interest."